The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapDetective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_voting_barDetective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapDetective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_voting_barDetective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Name:Xanaki L. Hugo
Alias:XL Confused L
Sex:Male
Apperance:See Avy
Picture:See Avy

Personallity:Xane is a very deep character, he never smiles even in the happiess of moments.He's very laid back and cool, but, he does care about others, he has a soft spot for children.He is very kind and gentale,but he does have a darkside,which makes most ladies fall for him but he pays more attention to his work than his love life and that leads to break ups.

History:Xane's mother and father were killed when their home was invaded the killer was never caught,one of them was killed by Xane's mother throwing herself and him (the first robber who had raped Xane's little sister) out of the fifth window....As he atched his siste figh for her life in the hospital bed he made a promise to protect everyone who wants to be right and hate those who don't...While he was there he met a young girl whom had just out of surgery a few weeks before her home was invaded as well by the same two men,she had something very important to them both the name of the man,his I.D. card with his name and current address,when Xane asked her why she didn't give it to the police, she said(Tearfully)"I want to kill him myself."Xane took the card from the girl and went to the home which was abandon and burned it down to the ground.

He soon joined the force to live up to his goal to help everyone.His sister is fine,so is the young girl he met at the hospital,she and his moved in together Xane lives alone in his apartment.

Supports:L
Dislkes:Veggies and the greedy
Knowledge:7/10
Conceptualization Power:7/10
Will to act:8/10
Motivation:10/10
Social Skills:6/10

Last edited by Xane Hugo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 am

If you can complete the history section it will be approved : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 am

done history added.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

PostSubject: Re: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 am

Approved! Will this character be a dectective?
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 am

yes he will
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

PostSubject: Re: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 am

Ok then, Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)   Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detective Xane Hugo. (DONE!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1