The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
A new Kira? (Open) I_vote_lcapA new Kira? (Open) I_voting_barA new Kira? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
A new Kira? (Open) I_vote_lcapA new Kira? (Open) I_voting_barA new Kira? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

A new Kira? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

A new Kira? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A new Kira? (Open)   A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 am

KH, or Hana walked out from the airport exit dragging a few black luggage backs in front of her as she walked backwards. She had moved away from Japan after finding Tomix's 2nd deathnote, & thought{Hopefully} it would be safer to use it here. She had never written in it untill she was in the plane & began to notice that Tomix was dissapearing from her sight, when she questioned why this was happening, she could barely hear him. She thought for a moment & looked to a passenger next to her who was currently reading the newspaper & read a small slip about a murder who had gotten away from the cops in America. She took out the Deathnote, & hiding the cover's name, opened it & wrote the man's name in the book; Only to notice a moment after that what a huge mistake she had made; though soon she was able to see Tomix again.

Hana continued to drag the luggage until she was in a sidewalk & looked around hopeing to find a hotel of some sort. Unlike what she usually wore, she wore a grey sweater that showed her long bell-bottom blue jeans & bare feet, The sweater had the texan's longhorns logo on it & of course the hood was over her head. She continued to look around for a moment only to find that she had to probally walk around more to find a hotel of any kind; Though after 10 more minuntes of walking she gave up & sat on her luggage which soon fell back onto the ground with her on top of her with a few 'thuds'.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

A new Kira? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kira? (Open)   A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Tomix was utterly bewhildered. Why in the hell couldn't Hana hear or see him. She asked him why he was vanishing from her sight, but he had no idea why. He could still see her in the plane. He would have been an odd sight; a tall black cloaked figure with cloth covering his right eye. Truely, he would have been a freak.

During the flight, she had killed the man next to her. When they touched down, Tomix was right behind her.
"How did you know the name of that man?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

A new Kira? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kira? (Open)   A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 am

Hana sighed softly looking up to the blue sky with only a few clouds through out it. She turned her head towards tomix as he came closer to her & frowned. "A passenger next to me was reading a newspaper. On the page that She was reading there was an slip about an criminal that had killed an young teenager & stuffed her body in the trunk of an car. I simply found his name & wrote it in the DeathNote."

She sat up & looked towards him studying him for a moment before she stood up & grabbed her luggage sitting it up & begining to look around for an hotel again. "I wasn't able to see you in the airplane for some reason, though I thought writeing in the DeathNote would help, so I did, & it did help." She looked around a bit more before she began to drag her luggage behind her again still looking around.
-
(OOC: See DN Rule, XLVll)
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Death Note User
Dislikes: L,detectives,police

A new Kira? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kira? (Open)   A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am

a new kira whats going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Kira? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kira? (Open)   A new Kira? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Kira? (Open)
Page 1 of 1