The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 pm

"You know I fucking hate you right now, right?" Mello snapped, hugging himself in an attempt to keep warm. "Just wait till we get to the restaurant. I'm ordering the most expensive shit on the menu, even if I don't like it." He threatened. "And I don't know who you're calling pudgey, you weigh more then I do..." He mumbled, shivering against the fridgid wind.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 am

Matt rolled his eyes. "Go ahead. Not like I'm short on cash. I work for fun Mello, not because I have too. Banks have some seriously lax security." He murmured, amusement playing across his face. "Yeah, I weigh more. I'm also taller than your short ass. So naturally I'm skinnier. Why, you jealous?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 pm

"What, are you a fucking quarter inch taller? Wow! So impressive..." Mello mocked, rolling his eyes. "Where is this damn place anyways? I'm freezing my ass off and I'm going to be in a foul mood until I thaw out." He asked, scowling at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Matt pushed him towards a brightly lit shop on the corner, guiding him inside, shivering in pleasure as the warmth washed over his frozen skin. "There. Now sit down shut up and order." He grinned as they were lead to a booth in the back of the restaurant. Matt pulled out the menu, sliding it across to Mello. "Anything you want. I don't care." He smiled, pulling his jacket off, draping it on the empty space next to him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Mello inhaled the warm air deeply, smiling. "Oh sweet, sweet, delicious heat." He sighed. Flipping open the menu, he grinned at Matt. "Oh I will, don't worry. I'm famished."
"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress asked, looking between the two. "Yeah. I'll take an order of the smothered cheese fries with extra cheese, extra bacon, and extra ranch on the side..." He began, looking over the menu. "Um, I'll also have the filet mignon, medium rare, with a side of au jus. For the side I'll take the loaded baked potato. Let me see..." He trailed off, biting his bottom lip. "I'll also take a slice of the chocolate swirled cheese cake with chocolate sauce on top. Oh and a Pepsi." He finished, grinning. The waitress nodded, jotting everything down, then turned towards Matt. "And for you sir?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Matt stared at the menu for a moment, eyes flickering over the menu. "...Ummm...Just garlic bread, not really hungry and a coffee." He flipped the menu back over and handed it to the waitress. "Want a little food with your salt and fat Mell?" He teased as the waitress brought out the drinks. Matt wrapped his hands around the cup, savouring the strong warmth for a moment before picking up the sugar and pouring it in. Stirring it, he took a sip and let out a content sigh "Much better." He smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21