The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Infernal Nirvana I_vote_lcapInfernal Nirvana I_voting_barInfernal Nirvana I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Infernal Nirvana I_vote_lcapInfernal Nirvana I_voting_barInfernal Nirvana I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Infernal Nirvana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai!

Infernal Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Infernal Nirvana   Infernal Nirvana I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am

A war that has been going on since the beginning of the world, constantly fighting non-stop for centuries these two competitors have taken their fight to the human world and compressed it down so the entire world will not have to feel the force of their power colliding on a daily basis. Over 500 years ago two schools were created and a neutral ground was established. Tengoku High School created by God. Governed by himself, his Seven Archangels, his Seven Heavenly Virtues, and his Four Cherubim they rule over Tengoku High school and are constantly protecting their territory from the hell menace. Jigoku High School forced into the underworld by Tengoku High school has begun to make their move and take back everything that they have lost. Ruled by Satan, his Seven Seals, his Seven Deadly Sins, and his Four Horsemen they are planning on regaining what is theirs and completely destroying Tengoku High School. Only a couple of days ago a member from Jigoku High School attacked a member from Tengoku High School. Word of this has gotten to God and now the war is about to begin. The year is 2023 and a new breed of fighters has arisen. Pick your side, join your school and completely crush your enemies in the name of your leader and school.

To sum it up it is a fully mature fighting high school rp forum, with one school representing Heaven and the other representing Hell. Pick one school and crush your enemies.

http://infernalnirvana.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down

Infernal Nirvana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DeathNote's Story... :: Advertisements and Affiliates :: First Post-
Jump to: