The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:49 am

Matt added a third finger, moving it softly. "I'll give it to you, just not yet." Kissing him lightly, he scissored his fingers. Pressing a kiss to his chest, he smiled. "You look so sexy right now..." He murmured to himself. Pulling his fingers out of him, Matt bit down on his neck softly, slowly pressing into him. Pausing he waited for Mello to adjust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Mello made a sound between a moan and a whimper, reacting simultaniously to the biting and the large length being pushed into him. He tried to relax, but he couldn't help but move just a bit, tightining around him. Matt felt so much larger inside of him then he knew him to be. Matt wasn't small by any streatch of the imagination, but it felt like he had an arm inserted in him instead of something much more pleasurable.
Mello's breath came in gasps, fingers digging into Matt's back and balling into his hair. After a few moments his body relaxed and he nodded, indicating that Matt could continue. "I'm okay, keep going." He breathed out, body clenching around Matt again at the thought of him shoving his whole length into him. "Oh God, please keep going." He whispered, more to himself then to the man on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Kissing him softly, Matt pressed deeper into him. He pressed his lips to his neck, gently nipping at the skin.
"So fucking sexy." He murmured into his neck. With a smile he started to move gently, running his fingers along his hips.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Mello cried out in a mixture of pleasure and slight discomfort as Matt began to move. "God I don't know if it hurts or feels amazing." He laughed slightly, gasping as Matt hit that spot inside of him. "Amazing, definatly amazing." He said in a breathy voice, wrapping his leg around Matt's waist. He pushed down on Matt with his legs while thrusting up, trying to create friction between his own length and Matt's smooth stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Tracing his fingers further down his chest, he took hold of Mello's length stroking him softly as he moved faster. "Can't believe you're letting me do this..." He gasped, licking the shell of his ear. Running a finger along the underside of his length, he moaned quietly into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Moaning as Matt took hold of him, Mello turned his head to the side, squeezing his eyes shut. "Can't believe...I'm letting...you either..." He replied, out of breath. The feeling of Matt moaning into his neck caused him to cry out, nails biting into the flesh of his back.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Dragging his nails softly along his thigh, he kept up the motion of his hand. Gasping at the slight pain in his back, he shivered at the pleasure that followed.
"Fuck..." He groaned, kissing the bite mark on his shoulder, squeezing his length gently. Kissing him deeply, he quickly dominated it, wrapping his free arm around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Mello let out a strangled moan into Matt's mouth as he kissed him. He couldn't remember Matt ever being this aggressive during a kiss, but he like it. Some small part of him, in the very back of his mind, was relishing this...this lack of control. He might never admit it outloud, but he loved Matt all the more because he was able to trust him enough to let him take control.
With some reluctance Mello pulled away from the kiss, gasping for breath. "Not enough...air." He almost laughed. Inhaleing deeply, he returned to Matt's mouth, kissing in a rythem that matched his attempted movements to meet Matt's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Matt smiled to himself, slowly moving as deep as he could. He could see the pleasure in Mello's face as he kissed him, nipping softly at his bottom lip. Matt knew he would never get Mello to admit that he liked having no power, same with getting him to beg. Kissing along his jaw, he could feel Mello trembling. "Okay?" He asked, flicking his wrist slightiy.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Mello took a shuddering breath. "Fine, I'm...fine." He answered in a strained voice. He could hardly speak, the pleasure to overpowering. The sensation of Matt inside of him and stroaking him were almost to much, bordering on that edge between pleasure and pain.
Something Matt did caused him to cry out, tightning around him. "God if you keep that up, I'm not going to last." He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Matt simply squeezed him gently in responce. Brushing his lips to his neck, he slowly moved them down, letting out a shakey gasp as he felt Mello tighten around him.
"So don't." He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 am

Mello's breath was coming faster, in uneven gasps. "Don't worry, I don't think I can help it." He breathed out with a shakey laugh. Mello's back arched, eyes closed, as he clutched at Matt's back. "Oh God." He whispered. He moved his hands to the sides of Matt's face, "Get back up here..and kiss me again."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 am

Obliging Mello, he kissed him deeply, grinning to himself at how little resistance he put up brushing his tongue against Mello's. Running his free hand across his stomach, he moaned into the kiss, struggling to maintain his rhythm
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Mello kissed Matt almost franticly, moving his body to meet Matt's thrusts, pushing himself harder into his hand. One second he was moving, the next he was crying out into the kiss. He pulled away from Matt's mouth, needing more air as the orgasam hit him. He cried out Matt's name as his back went ridgid, fingers clutching at Matt's flesh, body tightning and releasing in rapid sucession around his length burried inside of him. It felt like that shining moment would last forever, his whole body trembling as every muscle stiffened.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Feeling Mello clench around him, Matt cried out as he reached his own climax. Trembling slightly, he pulled out, collapsing on top of Mello, panting softly. Kissing him gently he smiled, wrapping his arms around his neck, not caring about the pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Mello lay there for a few minutes with Matt's comforting weight on top of him, relearning how to breath. He smiled lazily, rubbing his hand up and down his back. "Well...that was fun." He chukled, kissing Matt lightly. It wasn't long before he felt something hot an wet on his chest. "Matt, love, I'm pretty sure you're bleeding on me." He said, humor in his voice. Yup, Kate's gonna kill me.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Nuzzling into his neck, Matt sighed.
"Sorry." He murmured into the warm skin. Pulling away slowly he glanced down at his chest to find most of the stitches had ripped. "Goddammit. I hate having stitches." Grabbing his shirt he pressed it to the wound in an attempt to stem the bleeding. "You should go shower before Kate gets here and sees...what we did." He grinned in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 am

Mello sat up, looking down at his own chest, which was covered in Matt's blood. "Yeeeah. We're dead. She's so going to know what we did." He said, shaking his head. "Meh, whatever. She probably would of found some reason to hit me anyways." He grinned, standing up. Turning to Matt he pulled the shirt away slightly. "You should be fine, it was mostly healed." He observed, pushing the shirt back. "Try not to bleed to death while I'm in the shower, okay? It shouldn't be possible, but I never put self injury past you." He laughed, kissing Matt on the forhead.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Matt scowled, settlinp back into the couch.
"So funny." He grumbled using his free hand to shove him lightly. "Go shower otherwise Kate won't be the only one kicking your ass." He smirked, rummaging around on the flonr for his sweats, pulling on the pants.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

Mello walked into Matt's bedroom first, grabbing his leather pants before heading to the bathroom. He silently tried to remember that he needed to pick up the borrowed sweats off the front room floor before Kate showed up.
Showering in record time (at least for him), despite the fact that he really had to scrub to get the various fluids off, he jumped out, toweling off as quickly as possible. He wanted to make sure Matt had time to shower as well before Kate showed up. His leather pants were a little difficult to pull on, skin still moist.
Mello sat on the floor infront of Matt, grinning up at him. He hadn't bothered to put a shirt on since his hair was still wet, dripping down his back. "Your turn babe. Remember, you're the one Kate's going to be examining, and I'm pretty sure you're messier then I was." He snickered. "I'll try to clean up the couch while you're in there." He said. "...though I'm not really sure how I'm going to get the blood out yet." He added, brows knitting in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Slipping off the couch, Matt walked into his room, throwing the blood soaked shirt into the trash.
"Yeah." He murmured, stepping into the shower, keeping his eyes on the floor as he switched rooms. He didn't want to jump Mello again so soon, even if he swore he was looking like he did on purpose. Stepping under the warm spray of water, he hissed as it touched the wound, cleaning it slowly. Eventually moving back into the front room (Now donning clean sweats), he smiled. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Mello looked up from where he was kneeling, trying to scrub blood out of the couch. "Hey yourself. You know you really need more cleaning products in this house if you're going to be bleeding all over shit." He grinned, teasing Matt. "I don't think water and dish soap is going to do the trick." He laughed. Leaving the rag on the couch, Mello stood, turning towards the other boy. Wrapping his arms loosly around Matt's waist, he looked at the wound. "Well...at least it stopped bleeding." He stated with something between a laugh and a frown.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:50 pm

"Yeah next time I'll schedule my bleeding." Matt grinned, turning around to wrap his arms around his neck. "Just leave it. I'll buy a new couch, not a problem." He smiled, slowly stroking his bare back. "So warm." He murmured, nuzzling into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 am

Mello tightened his arms around Matt's waist, pulling him flush against him. "No, I'll buy you another couch. After all, you wouldn't of bled all over it without my help." He said softly. Mello smiled as Matt nuzzled his neck, almost giggiling when he spoke into his flesh, the vibration tickiling the sensitive area. He sighed as Matt rubbed his back, closing his eyes. "Okay, you really need to stop that or we're going to need another shower." He laughed. "Kate should be here in like fifteen minutes, which is not even close to enough time." He frowned. "Though I'd be more then happy to pick up here when she's gone." He added in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 am

Matt smirked, kissing his neck softly, before biting the skin gently.
"I don't want to stop." He replied softly, kissing him gently letting his fingers trail along the top of the leather pants. "Your fault for wearing such tight pants. Besides..." He grinned, stroking him lightly through his pants. "You're so cute when wound up." Kissing him teasingly he went to answer the door at the sharp knock.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 am

Mello sat on the not wet part of the couch, pulling his knees to his chest. "Damnit all to hell Mail! I really hate you some times!" He growled, scowling at the red head.
Kate stood in the doorway, smirking at the boys. "Am I interupting something?" She asked, trying not to laugh at the look on Mello's face. She shut the door after stepping into the apartment. "Nice to meet you while concious Matt, I'm Kate." She grinned, introducing herself. Her grin suddenly turned to a frown when she saw Matt's chest. "What the hell did you do to my suchers?!" She exclaimed, turning back to Mello. "Hey! Why the fuck do you think I had anything to do with them getting torn?!" He yelled back, moving so that his feet were flat on the ground, turning his head away from her. "When did this happen?" She demanded of Matt, pokeing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:29 am

"I...Uh..." Matt stammered, blushing profusely. "About half an hour agog?" He murmured quietly staring at the ground to avoid the heated glare burning into his skin. "Didn't realise I did it. But Mello's right. It was me who did it." He admitted, shuffling from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:01 am

Kate's expression softened at Matt's abashed reaction. "It's alright. Let me get a look at it." She sighed, moving to inspect his wound. Mello couldn't help but smirk. Aparently no one could resist Matt at his most adorable.
Kate made an exasperated sound. "You know this is going to scar now, right? It wouldn't have if you hadn't torn it." She chided. Pushing Matt onto the couch next to Mello, she reached in her bag, removing supplies. "I'm going to remove the rest of the suchers before you rip them all out. I would warn that this could sting, but all things considered..." She said, shaking her head.
It took her about five minutes to remove the stiches and close the remaning wound with steri-strips. "There, all done." She said, standing up. She moved over to Mello, smacking him upside the back of his head. "Ow bitch! What was that for?" He whined, rubbing his head. "That was for having rough enough sex with my patient to cause his stiches to tear!" She explained. Grabbing her bag, she headed towards the door, setting a bottle of pills on the coffee table. "Antibiotics. Do me a favor and take them. I'd hate to have to come back because you have gangrein."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:14 am

Picking up the bottle of pills Matt nodded.
"I will. Mello will shove them down my throat if I forget." He grinned, petting his hair, watching Kate leave before straddling his lap, kissing him. "Didn't mean to leave you like that."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

Mello scowled up at Matt. "Like hell you didn't. You knew exactly what you were doing." He grumbled. Reaching up, he pulled Matt down for another kiss. "But I'm sure you can pursuade me to believe you." He added, smiling dispite his best efforts. It was damn hard to stay mad at Matt while he was straddling his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next