The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:29 am

"Building furthur apart then twenty yards in New York? Fat chance in hell." Mello remarked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I suppose it really doesn't matter until Rod gets back to me about their location." He sighed, refreshing the page on his e-mail. "You've probably figured it out already...I'm thinking of blowing up the building. I might send them the pictures and names of a rival gang like you suggested in hopes that they pass them on to Kira. My guys are already dead, there's no chance that they'll release them alive. The only way we can assure they don't take more of our men hostage is to kill them." He explained. "I suppose I could go in and shoot them all, but that's risky. I don't know how many there are, or their skill level. Blowing up the building is a much better option." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 pm

"...And if it doesn't work?" Matt asked, reaching over to grab the throw from the couch that had been discarded to the floor. He wrapped it around himself, shielding himself from the draft in the apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:32 am

"Which part?" Mello asked, turning completely towards him. "So many things could go wrong with this plan. The explosives could not go off, they could survive the explosion, we could get caught, more of them could come for my guys..." He shrugged. "But I can't really think of a more effective plan. Can you? I'm open to suggestions." He said, twisting the edge of Matt's blanket while thinking. "At the very least with this, we'd get to watch a building go up in flames." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Matt sighed quietly. "Give me the location, I can get it rigged up in two days." Yawning he leaned back against the couch, letting the blanket drape loosely over him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Mello grinned, hugging the boy. "You always go along with my crazy plans, it makes my life fun." He said happily, kissing him on the cheek. "Now if Rod would hurry his ass up and give me the location..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Leaning over, Matt pulled on his sweats, walking to bedroom, reaching under the bed and pulling out a large case. Opening it up he pulled out a mass of wires and began to work them together.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 am

Mello refreshed his e-mail again, finally recieving the message he was waiting for. Looking over the pictures of the package, he could tell by the post mark where they were sent from. "So, they are in the area..." He mumbled to himself. Emailing Rod back, he asked if they had communticated by phone or computer, hoping to narrow the area down that way. "This is annoying." He sighed. "Hey Matt! What are you doing in there?" He shouted over his shoulder, boredom of waiting for Rod gnawing at him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am

"Working out because I'm buff as fuck." Matt replied sarcastically, carefully working with the wire, knotting colours together. "It does take time to make an explosion Mihael. I'm doing the wiring before I talk to my contact to get the C4." He replied, walking out into the living, setting the heavy black case onto the table, leaving it open to expose the mixture of coloured wires inside. "And who's in what area?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Mello rolled his eyes at Matt's responce. "Quit calling me that." He said in an annoyed voice. Looking up at Matt as he entered the room, he raised an eyebrow at him. "I can't believe you heard that. These Yakuza guys, they're here in the city according to the post mark on the little gifts they sent us, but i'm sure they sent it from an office outside of their area. They can't be that stupid. I'm waiting to see if they contacted Rod any other way..." He explained, looking at the case. "God I hope they slipped up somewhere..." He mumbled, resting his chin on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Matt smirked. "Why? It suits you." Placing down the mess of wires, he carefully ran his fingers along the side of the box, biting his bottom lip in mild agitation. "Damn, I'm out." He sighed, standing up to grab his jacket and wallet. "I'll be back in a bit Mells and I'll bring chocolate." He said before the blonde could ask. Shoving his keys into his back pocket, he slipped his goggles back on and walked out the apartment and towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 am

"Be careful!" Mello called after the boy as he left the apartment. Refreshing his e-mail two more times, his impatients got the best of him. Pulling out his phone, he quickly punched in Rod's number. "Rod, what the hell is taking so long?" He demanded. "Sorry Mello. It took our tech guy a few minutes to trace everything. We're sending you everything we have now." He apologised. "It's fine, just hurry up." Mello mumbled, refreshing his e-mail again. "Okay, got it." He said quickly, hanging up the phone before Rod could speak again. "Fuck! It looks like all the phones are cloned..." He growled, slamming his fist into the coffee table. His eyes widened, a small smile on his lips. "But it looks like the IP address is consistant... Matt could trace this faster then me." He mumbled, glancing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Matt returned a few hours later. Taking the bag off his bag, he carefully put it onto the floor. "Hey Mells." He murmured to the blonde before unzipping the bag, pulling out the new wire. Grabbing his previous structure he sat back on the couch and started to twine them together.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

"Hey." He said drowsily. Yawning, he looked at the time on his computer. "Damn, musta fallen asleep..." He mumbled. "Did you get my chocolate?" He asked, turning towards Matt. "Oh and this. The phone they used was no good for tracking, but I do have a consistant IP address. I've been trying to trace it, but I suck at this shit." He admited, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Weaving the wire together, Matt set about attaching a timer. "Chocolates in the bag. Not in the white package though." Matt warned him. "Just triangulate the coordinates and you'll find them. I swear I taught you that already Mells." He mumbled, carefully attaching the wires.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

"Just triangulate the coordinates and you'll find them..." Mello mumbled to himself, making a face while digging in the bag for his sweets. Once he had retrieved the chocolate and snapped off a generous piece, he turned to Matt. "You did. But do you seriously think I pay attention to everything you tried to teach me about electronics? You of all people know me better then that." He grinned. Flopping back against the couch with an exagerated sigh, he snapped off another piece of chocolate. "Fine. I'll try to do it on my own again before I start whining for you to do it." He declaired. "But only because you remembered my chocolate." He added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 am

"So kind and genorous." Matt mumbled sarcastically, picking up a package from his bag. Matt began to wire the explosives together. "Do you want a manual detonator for this?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

"It'll be remote right? I have no desire to be anywhere near that building when it goes..." He asked, staring at his computer screen. Shaking his head, Mello started to chuckle. "Seriously? How cliche can you get? A warehouse at the docks...I would of pegged the Yakuza for five star hotel type of people..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 am

Matt rolled his eyes, getting to work on wiring together a detonater. Handing it over to Mello a few hours later, he yawned. "It has a range of one hundred yards. When you push it you've got three seconds to duck and cover." He told him simply.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"Psh, 3 seconds...So do I have to figure out a way to carry the actual bomb on my person?" He guienly asked. "As soon as those fuckers contact us again, I'm going in, with false info, and hoping to god that they don't just shoot me on the spot, or even more....I don't know where the ideal place to hide a bomb is." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm

"Attach it to the support beams. It'll explode and the lower half of the warehouse will cone down." Matt leaned back, thinking for a moment. "Then you'll have sixty two seconds to get out before the rest of the supports give out from the weight."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:02 pm

"Three seconds to get to cover, about a minute to get out..." Mello mumbled to himself, doing some quick calculations. Throwing himself back against the couch with an exagerated sigh, he began to rub his temples in little circles. "I should be able to do it...depending on the size of the place. Idealily I wont even be in the building at that point...God I'm getting a wicked headache." He said, closing his eyes for a moment. Leaning forward with his eyes still shut, Mello blindly groaped for his computer. Finally finding it, he pulled it onto his lap, opening his eyes just enough to see. "You do have a printer around here somewhere, don't you?" He asked, already pulling up files on his own gang and rivals. He intended to mix some of the lesser members of his group in with the others, changing their information of course, just incase the bastards had scouted them out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 am

"Yeah. I bought a new one." Matt replied simply, standing behind Mello, massaging his temples gently. "Headache be gone." He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 am

Mello leaned back against the couch, closing his eyes completely as Matt massaged his temples. "I can't do this shit right now, my brain is going to explode." He mumbled, his own voice even to loud for his ears. "Why am I doing this again? I'm to young to be this stressed...it's giving me migraines."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:36 am

"Then go back to bed." Matt told him, toying with his hair, slowly plaiting the golden strands. "Or at least turn the laptop off so you stop the strain on your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:27 am

"Can't strain my eyes if they're closed." Mello mumbled quietly, yet did as Matt suggested. "Com'meer." He said, tugging on the boy's arm, trying to get him to sit on the couch. "I wanna use you as a pillow. What you're doing is making my head feel better."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Slipping around the couch, Matt sat next to him, continuing to smooth his hair gently as he coaxed Mello to lay his head on his lap. "You work way to hard, relax a bit. Maybe you'll live longer provided you don't have a heart attack from all your chocolate." Matt mumbled, unweaving the braid that he had put into Mello's hair before taking another section and parting it into three strands, working it together once more. "Or sleep. Sleep would be good for you about now."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:48 am

"Hey. Chocolate is good for you. Full of antioxidents..." Mello protested, though far from as exuberantly as normal. "Much better then those damn cancer sticks you smoke." He added, adjusting his head into a more comfortable position. "Don't have time to relax, and I can sleep when I'm dead..." He trailed off, eyes closing completely.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 am

"The crap you eat isn't." Matt mumbled, continuing to pet his hair absent mindedly, trailing his fingers through the strands slowly. "You won't die for a long time yet. It's okay to slow down idiot."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 am

"Shush you..." Mello whispered. Reaching up, he rubbed his hand up and down Matt's arm. "I don't know how to slow down, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 pm

"Yeah I know." Matt murmured, letting Mello doze off quietly. Keeping the blonde on his lap, he reached over, fingers groping for the forgotten laptop. Flipping it open, he ran through the game programs, opening the shortcut to WoW that Mello didn't notice he'd installed. With a smirk, he wrapped one arm around Mello and began a hazardous quest in the virtual world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next