The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
On The Run... {Open} I_vote_lcapOn The Run... {Open} I_voting_barOn The Run... {Open} I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
On The Run... {Open} I_vote_lcapOn The Run... {Open} I_voting_barOn The Run... {Open} I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

On The Run... {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

On The Run... {Open} Empty
PostSubject: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 am

Hana sighed gently sitting on the corner of a small hotel bed looking down to the ground in thought. She had been stuck in the hotel for a full week now without leaveing. She didn't have to pack much before she left, but she did take a long look at the deathnote. She had not written in it yet, & thought that Tomix knew that too. She sighed softly before she stuffed it becide her small handguns & walked to the door frowning slightly.

Before long after sighing out of the hotel, she began walking the streets, floundering her way through the croud of people in a rush to get to work this early in the morning. She held her side as she fought to get through, makeing sure not to drop the DeathNote.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

As the girl walked,she would pass Xane but he would be hidden behind a newspaper to hide his face..Xane would get up and follow her making sure not to get to close.He had been watching her for the pass week and after what happen with him and her...Let's just say it was a bit emotional.So he decided to let her cool off.Xane would be a few feet away from Hana.

About two blocks in Xane would become impatient and would walk up to her but in a light manner."Hey Hana..." he would say as he begain to catch up with her.Soon he would be by her side "So you coming in today?" he would ask her as he put his hands into his pockets as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:04 am

Hana continued to walk, stumbling afew times before she noticed that the croud had thinned out. She sighed gently looking to her side & began walking on. Before long, she heard a familar voice from behind her. She turned her head slightly to him, but quickly turned away. 'Come in? What the hell does he mean?' she thought to herself before she began to speed up slightly. She was in no mood for any more emotional crap anymore. "Go away." she muttered under her breath still looking away.

Last edited by KH on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 am

Xane would roll his eyes as she sped up "Really?...Your really not gonna talk to me in a casual matter,are you?" he would sigh and stop walking for a bit but would catch up with her "Okay look...I know last week was very...weeellllll you know and I apologize for that...that scene just made me like that and I'm sorry,sorry,sorry for that,and I can see why you ran from there..."Xane would say pulling out a box of cigarettes and takes one out,lights it.

"Now..you look hungry...wanna get some breakfast,come on that's all I ask of you.Allow me to treat ya to it and after that I'll leave you alone."Xane didn't just wanna take Hana out to breakfast he wanted to get to know her for her as a person maybe they can become friends even.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 am

Hana continued to look away, but she did slow down abit upon hearing him apolagize. She didn't look towards him yet, but did listen to him. She was abit hungry sence she had not eaten last night, or this morning, but nodded softly before she looked to the ground in front of herself, turning her head. "That's fine." she muttered under her breath still looking to the ground but listening to him for any further responce.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Tomix had remained silent, sitting in the corner of Hana's hotel room. He had looked up, at last, when she got up to leave. He followed her,remaining silent. And of couse, who would show up besides the guy from last week...
"It's you again..." Tomix leered at the man, his sapphire eye narrowing.

Tomix liked the idea of food, but of couse, he couldn't eat when he wasn't alone, since the food would seem to dissapper.
"I want food...I like food, I don't have to eat it...but I want it..." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 am

Xane would smile at Hanas' reponse to his question,he would grab her hand and says "Come, Come, my car is just this way." They would soon readh his car and he would open the door for her and waited till she got in.Xane would walk over to his side and get in as well.

Driving and stoppng at a light the car had been silent for a short while until Xane said "Hana you need to loosin' up a bit, let people in if you ask me it's good to talk to people as friends." he would say to her driving down the street and turning.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 am

Hana Gasped lightly, not expecting for him to grab her hand, but she followed him, as if she didn't have much of a choise sence he had her hand. Once he led her to his car & opened the door for her, she sat in the seat that was quite familiar to her. After she buckled herself in she watched the road as he drove, then soon looked out of her window, though she was not looking out of it, she was looking at her reflection from the window. Her eyes darted from the image of her reflection to the corner of her eyes when she heard Xane talk, & she sighed. "It's not as easy as you think when you don't have much experience with people as you have Xane..." she muttered weakly before she looked back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 am

"Your right,your a bit emo if you ask me..but it isn't easy being me either,I try to have everyone give one smile at least,because I love to see people happy and your the first one whom I've taken an intrest to..werid huh?"He would say turning right into traffic on a main street."Damn."Xane would put his car in park and wait for the traffic to thin out."Looks like we're gonna be here for a while."He would let the windows down and turn off the ac to let some fresh air into the car.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Hana felt the corners of her lips curl down when he called her 'emo' & & soon her eyes turned his way again when he said that is was going to be awhile. She turned her head from the open window for a moment & looked out of the front, seeing the traffic & rolled her eyes. "Great." she sighed before she began studying the cars, trying to figure out where the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 am

"Great..If this doesn't blow..well it's ten now.I'd say we're do for lunch at least now,don't you agree."Xane said as he picked up his phone and looks at the time.A few minutes would pass amd the phone would ring.

Xane would answer it."Hello...On Toshi drive...Uh it's gonna be awhile before I get there...Yeah....No I haven't eaten yet....well I'm with someone right now.....yes it's a woman....no it's not like that,she's kinda my partner for the most point....well she's a bit 'black''....I don't fall for those types of women...Oh yeah what about....oh she was emo....but there was kaname.....no wait she was like that to until,well you know...Hmmm? seems your right.....*Turn to hana and turn to look out the window on his side*....Uh,she's a looker if you ask me but she doesn't need a B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D.....Bye Simka...I said bye...BYE!!"He would hang up the phone and say "Sorry about that,that was my sister Simka..she said they' were just shooting a movie here,and they are fixing the street ahead."

Xane would sigh and put his hair into a ponytail.He would then exhale heavily "So..I'm gonna say it now...Hana....I...Like you...your a cool person.."Xane would look away facepalming himself thinking *Cool Person smooth move Xane,smooth move now you have her on the ropes*
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:24 am

Hana continued to look out of the windshield, listening to Xane's telk on the phone, & turned to him when that word came out of his mouth again about her, 'Emo'. Her jaw was tightened & she was ready to slap him upside his head when he looked her way but just turned away, looking out of the open window. She listened as he hung up, and also listened as he sifted around afew times & sighed before he spoke again. She turned her head towards him when he said that he liked her, & watched him facepalm himself. Her eyes turned into a squint for a second looking at him before she looked up ahead to the traffic, hearing a man curse at afew cars in front of him. Soon she directed her attenction back to him. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 am

"Uh well lets see...uh,how can I say this without coming on to strong..."He would look to the sky and roll up his window as the car started to get hot and turn bak on the ac.."Well I like you...in 'that' way,If you get what I'm saying."He would blush lightly as he spoke his voice very look but still hearable by who ever is in the car.Xane would turn away thinking he came on too strong.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 am

Hana watched him carefully, listening to his words & saw him blush slightly as he spoke, & soon he turned around after talking, seeming embaressed. She thought about what he said for a moment, not understanding it sence no one never actually said it to her, before it clicked. She jumped slightly in her seat blushing abit before she shook her head as if to shake off the blushing. "Why?" she asked, not able to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:24 am

Xane would clear his thoat as he began to talk "There are things about you that turn me to you...That makes you one of the most unique peope I've ever een in my life..I feel like we have alot in common and well I was gonna tell you this when we got to teh breakfast house but doesn't look like it huh?" he would smirk a bit as he said the last few words.

"But...I really can't say, cause there isn't just one thing that attracks me to you.There's your eyes, your voice, your looks, I mean the list goes on and on...and during that week I was hoping you were okay cause then I wouldn't had been able to tell you how I felt about you from the moment the Chief assigned us to that case, all I could think about was ''wow,I get to go look for her.' and I thought I was a lucky guy,but you probily don't like guys with the rocker look so I just thought we could be friends and nothing more but I don't believe that is the case...is it?"Xane would say looking at her with a slightly dark blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 am

Hana began blushing abit more as he began talking again, it was sweet what he was saying, & she was smileing just slightly, not able to fight the urge back. "That's sweet.." she said after a second a though when he was done talking. She wasn't used to being talked to like he was, & wasn't even used to being liked like he did, which made it abit ailen to her. "It really is." she finished looking down to the seat. "Your not so abd yourself." she confessed, still looking down to the seat, not wanting to show her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:10 am

Xane would blush not able to hold it in anymore."Really?"Xane would still be blushing "Well I do wanna ask you...do you wanna be my girlfriend?"Xane would look down and tap the tip of his index fingers together as he spoke to her.His face would redden out of embarrashment.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 am

Hana continued to look down, thinking about her past & how she felt in other insedents, scared, mad, pissed, sad, slightly happy, but, she wasn't so sure about what this was. As she thought she studyed the way the chair was sowed, & wondered how it was made. She turned up slightly as he began talking again, her face still a light pink. She looked back down, trying to hide herself begining to blush harder, but she simply nodded softly after a moment of thought, then asked, "Will we still be able to eat..?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 am

Tomix had remained silent when Xane leaded Hana to his car. Like last time, he stretched out on the back seat, listening to the conversation between Hana and Xane. Every now and then, Tomix would give a chuckle as the conversation became more and more private.

He wasn't gong to interupt or anything, he was smart enough to know that. His sapphire eye was unblinkly fixed on Hana, whilst his hidden ruby eye was fixed on Xane. When Xane suggested, and Hana agreed, to date each other, Tomix gave another chuckle.

"Well, well well. I knew there was somthing about you two..."
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:42 pm

((((SORY SRRY SRRRY I had left my laptop in a friends car and I just gt it back like two hrs ag..SRRRY SRRRY SRRRY))))

Xane would smile and say "sure we can eat." he wwould begin to drive as the cars ahead began to move he would soon pull into a parking lot and get outwalking over to Hana's side and opening the door for her holding out his hand "Shall we go in?" he said blushing once again as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 am

{OOC: It's fine, but, I'm sorry I didn't post when you did, My internet was disconnected...
But, eather way, WB~!}

IC: Hana felt like kicking Tomix in the head as he spoke, but knowing that she couldn't hurt a shinigami, lest can she kill it, she sighed & quickly let the anger raise from her shoulders. She looked up to Xane as he spoke, sence she was looking down to the seat again, an bad habit of hers that she was not able to break & never tried; Though she soon looked out of the windshield again, in thought again, & did not even notice that the car had stopped until Xane had opened her door. She looked to him for a second before she clicked off the seatbelt & looked back to him, takeing his hand with a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:32 am

(((Let us continue thiss in another post..)))
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 am

{{OOC: Can you make the Topic?}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Run... {Open}   On The Run... {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Run... {Open}
Page 1 of 1